Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Do you have any advice for me for getting to know women...?

I was recently diagnosed with primary bone cancer and it's rapidly beginning to spread throughout my body. Following the diagnosis, I refused treatment (chemotherapy/radiation) because I don't want to undergo the pain and adverse effects of chemotherapy/radiation. My family is unable to afford the treatment plan as well and I don't want to leave them severely in debt. I'd rather prefer for nature to take its course and await for what my body has in store. As a 20 year old male, I decided that I really want to get to know women. With the time and strength I have left in my bones, I would like to meet a woman, but how do I go about doing this? I'm not very experienced with women and I never went on a real date before. I just really want get to know a girl before I pass away. Any advice is very well appreciative!

No comments:

Post a Comment