Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sprained ankle Just did it yesturday Please help in mad pain?

Okay well I was skateboarding yesturday and my fellow skate team members failed to tell me that the rail wasnt waxed so i hit the rail and stuck and fell foward i did the same thing last year and had fractured my ankles it healed fine and everything went threw the whole rehab for it.... well the unfortuate thing is i did the same trick and i severly sprained my ankle i think its all swollen up and i cant walk on it i can only move my big toe the other toes refuse to move lol..... Can anyone help me out on how to stop this pain what i can take to stop swellin besides iceing im already doin that... im currently on Subaxone so i do not want to have to kill my liver lol.... Any Non narcotics? and Any other ways of stoppin the pain i culdnt even sleep last night cause i couldnt find a position to sleep without it hurting.... The pain is on the Right Ankle, Left Top Side where its blown up like a balloon, and i cant move those 3 toes what so ever.... and the other pain is on the right side like 4 inches from the heel the pain is going up my legg a little bit and i just need it to stop lol Please help and thanks... Im just hopeing i didnt refracture it.... i mean i would know if i did or not by tomrrow

No comments:

Post a Comment