Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My friend is really mean to me?

So me and my sisters go outside and play with Our friend I'm 12 my sister is 9 and my other sister is 6 an our friend is 10....so here's my story....we were throwing water at cars that pass by (she wanted to throw water at cars) and I said "thats mean..but ok" so we were throwing water and having fun and laughing and then the water was all out so I got more water from her hose and then she went on her mo-ped and started riding it and I said come on let's play!! I thought you wanted to throw water!!!? She kept ignoring me and laughing while my other sisters were riding the scooter and skateboard ...then she took the bucket of water and put it in her mo-ped and she said she was going to fill it up and then she went and she spilled it all out then I took it from her and went to fill it up again then she ran to the hose and said don't use the water I was like why and she said it will waste our money and Then I used the water again and then she went inside her house to tell on me I opened the door to her house and she was saying that I was using her water to her moms boyfriend (first of all,, why was she telling him??) I said that it was just water and then I said the water is still in the bucket u can go get it and then her mom came and said it's fine after that I closed the door and then I said to my sisters come on let's go and they didnt listen to me they said no and then after 3 minutes she came out and shes all angry and she said let's play wallball to my other sisters and they said ok and I said I want to be first place and our friend says no I am then i said come on let's leave to my sisters ..they didn't listen to me so I took the ball and she said fine I'll get my ball and then she came and started playing and she says I'm a bad influence to my sisters because I did prank calls and stuff. My sisters were listening to her and not me. She says she only knocks on our door to play with our sisters and not me. She is really mean and I hate her . Ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment