Friday, August 12, 2011

How can I make the decision between two guys I love?

It's a stupid question I know, but I can't make a decision. I dug myself a hole with these two guys who both fell in love with me and I've been talking to them for weeks! Neither of the guys know about the other guy. And I don't plan on telling them about each other! I didn't get myself into this to be a slut, I just want to see who will be a better boyfriend. What do you think? Guy A is sweet, romantic, funny, kind, and doesn't care how fat or not my body is. Guy B is funny, moody, protective, sweet and we both skateboard. I love them both but I can't decide. The problem is, they're both gonna be in my High school this year, and they both want to start dating before then. What can I do? If I have to pick, who should it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment