Thursday, August 11, 2011

I want to put my Mom on Aspirin, Vitamin E, and Ginkgo to get rid of a blood clot. Adverse reactions?

My Mom had a stroke last February on the left side of her brain. It wasn't as bad as it could have been, but she still has memory and concentration issues and can't hold a job for long without forgetting what she learned in orientation. My brother is making our life currently really stressful and there is nothing I can do to stop that. I've given up on him and kicked him out of the house, but my mom can't stop hoping that he'll grow up and quit making our lives hell. She cares too much about him for her own good, and it's upsetting her terribly. She has been complaining of a headache for the last couple days. That's what happened last February before she had her stroke; she had had a headache for about a week before she had her stroke. This time if the blood clot bursts, she will die. Last time we got lucky and it didn't burst, if it does burst this time then there is nothing I can do because we have no health insurance and we're living on my paycheck. I can afford the bills, and we barely have anything left over for gas and food. I can't afford the hospital on my check without us all starving, and the hospital would kick us out when I couldn't pay anymore. But I can't afford for her to die, she's the only family I have left. I'm still in high school, I already do as much OT as I can, can't work any more hours than I currently am without dropping out and if I drop out I'll never have a chance to get a better job and get us out of our current situation. I need more time and then I'll will graduate, so I've looked up online some natural cheaper-than-pharmacy-drugs online and I was wondering if there was any known bad reactions to having her take Aspirin every day, and then having her take Vitamin E and Ginkgo every other day. I know it might cause spontaneous bleeding, and increased bleeding in general, but it's the quickest and most like the pharmacy-drugs option that I've found. I'm open to more suggestions. I have to do something. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment