Thursday, August 11, 2011

Getting 8 month old rescue kitten - advice please?

All I can think of (since you know something about the care of cats). Why not find some good books on how to - and just to brush up on simple things to do with the care etc. I'd NEVER allow any of my cats (over these past 30 + yrs) to go outside. Again things like what you need to know for him, are really important and I believe you need a lot more info. before taking on this cat. Around 8 months they are "teenagers"! So good luck with your "homework" and I hope everything turns out BETTER than you ever hoped it would. That's my wish for you & your family. Until you are sure about the interactions between your dog and your daughter. Never leave them alone, at least for the first month; better safe than sorry. Right. You sound like you can do this and I'm rooting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment